Tuesday 27 March 2012

Inaugural runs: Pymmes parkrun (9 Apr 2011)

The lure of a parkrun overcame my sloth this morning, and I headed off to north east London for the first Pymmes parkrun.

If you find yourself near Pymmes park on a Saturday, I'd recommend giving this a go. It's a three lap course on tarmac with very slight undulation and comes complete with trees, duckpond and kebab van. As ever, the volunteers are efficient and encouraging and the course was beautifully signposted. Congratulations all round.

I also bumped into an acquaintance from an earlier parkrun, who after doing 58 parkruns at Bushy decided to visit as many others as possible on the way to his 100th parkrun. He's being much more methodical than I am and has already planned next week's run. It's Finsbury Park. The one with the hill at 4km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and welcome all comments.