The average parkrunner (parkrun Pat) ran 26:56 this week.
parkrun Pat's all-time parkrun average remains at 26:36.
parkrun Pat ran 20 seconds slower than his/her all-time average this week, but 8 seconds quicker than a fortnight ago.
Other weekly global parkrun stats that might be of interest:
- 10 new clubs were represented at parkrun for the first time.
- 2 new parkrun events took place for the very first time.
- 1,435 new runners ran at parkrun for the first time.
- Between us we ran 90,040 km last weekend.
- The total cumulative distance covered by all parkrunners at all parkrun events is now: 9,637,870 km!
- At this week's rate, it is likely that we will pass the 10 million kilometre (2 million runs) mark on the 12th January 2013, almost a year to the day of passing the 5 million kilometre mark.