Wednesday 30 January 2013

Top 5 reasons to be a parkrun regular

These are my top 5 reasons to be a parkrun regular:

1) You will get fitter and faster.
2) You will make parkrun friends and feel part of the parkrun community.
3) You will earn your parkrun 10 (Juniors only), 50, 100 and 250 t-shirts.
4) You will become addicted (in a good way).
5) parkrun and therefore exercise will become part of your weekly lifestyle.

You may have your own opinions. There are plenty of reasons to be a regular at parkrun, but this list is limited to my top 5, so there clearly wasn't enough room for all the many and varied reasons that we all have.

If you would like to comment and add your own ideas they would be very welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Parkrun kick starts my weekend. In 2010 I didn't run at all never had. Goals are important firstly dub 30mins and now 25mins, my PB is 26.33. Great people all types, old young babies dogs walkers runners. If my Tilgate Parkrun gets any bigger we will need a staggered start how fantastic is that!
    Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you and welcome all comments.