Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Contributor: Andy Wilkinson

Hi, my name is Andy Wilkinson. Here are a few more details about me and my parkrun history:


Name: Andy Wilkinson
Home parkrun: Coventry, UK
Date of first parkrun: 22/05/10
Total Number of parkruns: 70 (at the time of posting)
Number of other parkrun locations run: 4 (at the time of posting)
Number of times volunteered: 7 I think (at the time of posting)
My parkrun history: click here



I first heard about parkrun when my brother suggested we register on the website and turn up to give it a go.



I can’t imagine doing anything else at 9am on a Saturday now. I’ve always enjoyed running but after I broke my ankle playing football a few years ago and then had it pinned for 18 months I thought I would never be able to run again, let alone be competing for parkrun wins. I’m looking forward to the road race season beginning with the Leamington Regency 10K in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and welcome all comments.